Visitors to the National Park System contributed more than $31 billion to local economies and supported 258,000 jobs in 2010, an increase of $689 million and 11,500 jobs over 2009, according to a report issued by the National Park Service today.
In this picture, some of those visitors take in the breathtaking views of Mather Point at Grand Canyon National Park.
Photo: National Park Service
- gero6969 likes this
- filmes-no likes this
- btx91 likes this
- alythebird likes this
- brevetcaptain likes this
- sarahsprague reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- myendlesswonder reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- smoreplease reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- yepitspat likes this
- myendlesswonder likes this
- bobbycaputo likes this
- americasgreatoutdoors posted this