Today is World Water Day. The U.S. Department of the Interior is tackling America’s water challenges by providing leadership and assistance to states, tribes and local communities to address these competing demands for water. We are helping communities improve conservation and increase water availability, restore watersheds and resolve longstanding water conflicts.
This photo shows the most famous Dam in the United States, the Hoover Dam, which is managed by the Bureau of Reclamation.
To learn more about Interior’s work on America’s water challenges, click here.
Photo: U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- bno13jr reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- gero6969 likes this
- woodnuttone1 likes this
- sarifularul likes this
- clerestories likes this
- unrincondemimundo reblogged this from complexication
- abe-linc0ln likes this
- complexication reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors and added:
- debbeh16 reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- jelligator likes this
- drunken-soberness likes this
- sunshineofyoursmile reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- americasgreatoutdoors posted this