And the winner is…..
Lines in the sand, taken by Brandon Jolley. Here’s what he had to say about his photo.
"This photo was taken just outside of Hanksville. The rock formations make it a popular stop along the highway but I don’t think many people wander around behind them and enjoy the sand dunes that are also there. It’s a great place to let the kids stretch out and play while on a long trip to or from Lake Powell."
We hope you’ve enjoyed the photos from Utah’s public lands this week. To see more, please visit the BLM-Utah Facebook page here.
- gero6969 likes this
- painperdupumpkinretrouvee likes this
- sarifularul likes this
- buddhassecret reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- dougcmatthews reblogged this from thecliffsatetretat
- skyset reblogged this from iamwizard8
- iamwizard8 reblogged this from loveandaquestion and added:
- themaplewitch likes this
- iamwizard8 likes this
- loveandaquestion reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- loveandaquestion likes this
- untitled73796 likes this
- dougcmatthews likes this
- cli-iii-zby reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- thecliffsatetretat reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- patchoulisoup likes this
- lifewarrior75 likes this
- justnewchallenges reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- peppertotaste likes this
- pablog likes this
- drunken-soberness likes this
- kclexa likes this
- bwellcome likes this
- lusilly likes this
- bobbycaputo likes this
- sailor-rurouni likes this
- americasgreatoutdoors posted this