The tallest dunes in North America are the centerpiece in a diverse landscape of grasslands, wetlands, conifer and aspen forests, alpine lakes, and tundra in Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve. Experience this diversity through hiking, sand sledding, splashing in Medano Creek, wildlife watching, and more!
Even though it’s been a dry summer, some rains have brought wildflowers like these to the Park.
Photo: Patrick Myers, NPS
- clockpurse likes this
- silas216 reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- buddhassecret likes this
- silas216 likes this
- seashelllz likes this
- pemanah reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- con-tem-plate likes this
- joestanley reblogged this from americasgreatoutdoors
- ziatroyano likes this
- livelongandpizza likes this
- americasgreatoutdoors posted this